Tuesday, June 7, 2011

getting to know you




i know what you're thinking.
'great, now i'll have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day'
but i do have a favor to ask my dear readers!
cool thing is i'm starting a new product!
i have so many ideas, but i'm starting to do some research first to get to know who my customers might be and where i will have to advertise and exactly what my packaging will look like, etc, etc.
so it would be really awesome if you could take the next 5 minutes to take {this survey}
none of the questions are a 'must answer' basis, but the last 3 would be the most helpful.
have fun!
kthanxbye!

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo. Thanks for helpful website. Thank you. How exciting, I will certainly take a look at the new blog! I will regularly bookmark your website. Thanks for sharing with us. Thanks.
    twelfth street by cynthia vincent

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails