Tuesday, July 19, 2011

july 14, 2011

bastille day, paris france.

{my partner in crime} for yet another paris celebration.

but you know what is different about this celebration?
we found these on the street. 
i fell in love and needed to take them with me...
but got REALLY tired carrying them 1/2 way through the crowed streets of paris to watch the fireworks!
i called my husband to see what he thought.  he said don't leave them if i love them.


that is when rafael took over the situation and carried them through the crowed streets of a paris celebration.
we got funny looks, but it was completely worth it!

and after that we watched fireworks!




one of the best nights ever.

...more info to come of my paris trash find later...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing that you found those two beautiful luggage pieces sitting on the ground. I'm glad they went to a good home!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails