Friday, May 28, 2010

blog lovins'


my dearest lauren, 
first, i have no idea why i have this picture, but i really love it.  it really shows your great personality.  second, I love reading your blog.  you have taken on a new challenges in life while being honest with yourself and others.  while you go through this journey, you have shared with your readers many challenges and successes.  moving to a new country and getting married has been hard for me and although this might sound crazy i read your blog and feel like i too can face my daily challenges.
so keep it up.  it's amazing what you're doing.  
-jacquie

to all of my, like ahh, 3 readers:
this blog is really awesome.
please grow with lauren as i have.


1 comment:

  1. Jacquie, I don't know what to say. You're the best. Thank you for all the blog lovins'!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails