Thursday, April 29, 2010

a single man.




okay, the movie was great.  i loved the costumes and the overall complete awkwardness of the main character.  (and the kid that looked like a boy barbie doll) it is really strange how fast the world around us has changed.  think about it, the civil war was just 145 years ago.  as people we really are always looking towards the future.

also, on another note, do you hear that clock ticking through out the trailer?
well, a couple weeks ago at a brocante, i begged my husband to buy me this clock.   isn't it lovely next to that baby lamp (7.5" tall!).  well it ticks. loudly.

3 comments:

  1. That little clock is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clock even if it is loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lamp. I think it starred in the Pixar movies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails